I have often said I am in a constant state of practice. That’s just because I need lots and lots of practice. The comforting takeaway from Elder Uchtdorf’s talk is I am not alone. We all need practice time.
Fortunately we have been given a practice field of sorts to fine tune our discipleship and learn by experience. Yet again, Elder Uchtdorf is inviting us to come unto Christ. Why is he doing this? Because he knows this route will be beneficial for us. It’s that simple. He wants us to be happy and following Christ is how he has learned to be happy.
- What one thing about being a disciple will you practice this week?
- How can you share your testimony of the ‘fruit’ this week?
- How will you serve in your calling this week?
- How will you reach out to your ministering sisters this week?
- What trait of discipleship did you do well last week?
Come and Belong by Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf
2 thoughts on “General Conference thoughts: Come and Belong”
Good point that following Christ is how to be truly happy.
Thank you! Happy Sabbath ☺️