Hi there, and welcome to ck’s days. I started this little blog of mine March 2011. And I am having fun with it. Keep in mind, it has no focus. But that’s okay because neither do I.
While I dabble in a few things, my main focus is to make you smile, hopefully make you laugh, or at the very least, make your day brighter.
I hope you enjoy perusing the posts and can find something you relate to.
I have categories though to help navigate:
- Sad Days – this is me dealing with grief and mourning
- Serious Poems – this is me attempting poetry.
- Subdued Tones – this is me in a serious mood. I try not to go there often.
- Shorts – this is me taking a stab at short stories or longer articles
- Smiley’s – this is me trying to make you giggle
- Silly verse – this is me trying to make you smile
- Spiritual side – this is me reflecting on a higher nature
- Scripture comments – this is me looking at the scriptures
- Side stuff – this is me not knowing where else to put this stuff
- Signs – this is me experimenting with graphic art
- Social Anxiety – this is me, too.
- Soul Stories – Guest Blogger Series. This is not me. Other writers sharing their stories.
- State of Mine – this is me gushing about Wyoming.
- Stirrings of the 💚 – this is me thinking
- Sunday poetry – this is me. No really, this is who I am.
- Sunday Vibe – this is me learning from my church callings
- Spiritual Sustenance – talks from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints General Conference. Modern day Moses speaks!
- So Cool – positive things I find on the internet. ‘Atta boy’ or ‘atta girl’ type clips
- Sweet Memories – how I remember things
- Super Cool Road Trips – this is all about my road trips. Road trips are one of my most favorite things to do. If I could make a living out of road trippin’ – I so would.
Since it happens nowhere else in my life, my blog is all about me. I sure hope you like me 🙂
Please, respect the copyright.
A shout out to my friend Wendy who provided the wonderful artwork for my cover photo.
So, read on and I hope you enjoy visiting ck’s days.