Hi there, and welcome to ck’s days. I started this little blog of mine March 2011. And I am having fun with it. Keep in mind, it has no focus. But that’s okay because neither do I.
While I dabble in a few things, my main focus is to make you smile, hopefully make you laugh, or at the very least, make your day brighter.
I hope you enjoy perusing the posts and can find something you relate to.
I have categories though to help navigate:
- Sad Days – this is me dealing with grief and mourning
- Serious Poems – this is me attempting poetry.
- Subdued Tones – this is me in a serious mood. I try not to go there often.
- Shorts – this is me taking a stab at short stories or longer articles
- Smiley’s – this is me trying to make you giggle
- Silly verse – this is me trying to make you smile
- Spiritual side – this is me reflecting on a higher nature
- Scripture comments – this is me looking at the scriptures
- Side stuff – this is me not knowing where else to put this stuff
- Signs – this is me experimenting with graphic art
- Social Anxiety – this is me, too.
- Soul Stories – Guest Blogger Series. This is not me. Other writers sharing their stories.
- State of Mine – this is me gushing about Wyoming.
- Stirrings of the 💚 – this is me thinking
- Sunday poetry – this is me. No really, this is who I am.
- Sunday Vibe – this is me learning from my church callings
- Spiritual Sustenance – talks from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints General Conference. Modern day Moses speaks!
- So Cool – positive things I find on the internet. ‘Atta boy’ or ‘atta girl’ type clips
- Sweet Memories – how I remember things
- Super Cool Road Trips – this is all about my road trips. Road trips are one of my most favorite things to do. If I could make a living out of road trippin’ – I so would.
Since it happens nowhere else in my life, my blog is all about me. I sure hope you like me 🙂
Please, respect the copyright.
A shout out to my friend Wendy who provided the wonderful artwork for my cover photo.
So, read on and I hope you enjoy visiting ck’s days.
23 thoughts on “About Me”
I like your introductory to your blog 🙂
Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to subscribe of follow us on facebook. I appreciate you sharing your writing, as an unpublished novelist I like that you are getting your work out there. I can’t wait to read more.
History Guffaw aka Kurt
Ha Ha, You moved to Slow, You’ve Been Tagged!!! Courtesy of LaughingAtEverydayLife 😀
Thanks for liking my post the other day! It’s been so much fun seeing the assortment of responses I get to each post, none of which are particularly related to each other! I liked the cup. Oh, and you aren’t the only person to get teared up at the Hunger Games…!
We are an eclectic bunch, aren’t we? Thanks for following my blog!
I like that all your categories start with S!! You’re the coolest.
Thanks! You’re the first to notice this – or at least, make a comment about it 🙂 It’s getting tricky to keep it up.
Thanks very much for the support on my blog! It’s very much appreciated. I am enjoying yours a lot!
I like to laugh and your posts give me the giggles (in a good sorta way). 🙂
That means a lot! It always is highly encouraging to hear when someone enjoys my posts!
Thanks for the kind words!
I’m Mormon too. Cool to find others out there!
Really? That is cool 🙂
Yep we blog all kinds of different ways too. I know a few others around too.
Huh. And here I thought I was filling a niche. 🙂 The non-serious LDS blogger.
I’m just the bitter Mormon blogger. You’ve got the non-serious niche on lockdown.
Oh good! I don’t like being serious all the time. Too weighty. And I do solemnly swear to leave all the bitterness to your expertise 😉
40 years of experience. thanks!
I hung on to your VCR video for years intending on one day returning it. It was a part of your past, a part of you and I knew it belonged to you. Over all those years I have lost or given away almost everything else that has come into my life. That video managed to to survive through numerous moves and a couple of decades. Just weeks before I moved to Sweden I mailed it. It was never returned so I hope you received it. I found your blog today. It made me smile to see you are still honoring that creative part of you.
I’ve tried to find you on Facebook but there are a lot of KT’s. 🙂 Thank you for the video but I think I just disposed of it. I don’t really like to watch the past… ick.
I’m so curious to know what’s going on with you – you can find me on Facebook if you’d like. 🙂
Hi! I nominated you for the Awesome Blossom Award. Please get the badges at http://wp.me/s32YrK-wishful and get more info. Have a terrific New Year. Blessings, belsbror
Thank you so much for the award 🙂 I am displaying it proudly. I appreciate the recognition!
Hello, fellow blogger! A peaceful day to you!
Congrats! You are nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award.
You can check http://wp.me/p32YrK-1Km for more details.
I love the challenge of a blank page. It matches my mind most days. I seek something in life writers long for: clarity and direction towards a rewarding life experience. Some people receive this from watching a rerun of the Partridge Family. I’m working on a book that will likely wither on the vine. It will never manifest in ink on a page, yet, I persist in trying to write it. It will remain a possible tome for the ages if I can get past this brick wall in my brain synapsis.