I think this past spring we were all taught a lesson in the necessity of having a safe refuge to flee to. There are those that already knew this lesson but as a global whole, the rest of us were schooled in this truth. At some point, we all need a refuge to be in to rest, heal, and feel safe.
The only true safe refuge is turning to Jesus Christ. That will allow us peace in turbulent times. As we follow Christ and trust Him our homes will become the sanctuaries we need. If our homes are not currently in that state we can and should begin now to move them closer to Christ. We all need a safe place to flee to.
- How is your home a refuge?
- What do you do to keep your home close to Christ?
- How has the Atonement of Christ brought you peace?
- What are some trials that shook your structure of faith? How did you overcome them?
- How do you find peace in your home?
- What is your testimony of Jesus Christ?
- How do you find peace?
Finding Refuge from the Storms of Life by Elder Ricardo P. Giménez
The Finest Homes by Elder L. Whitney Clayton