Really it’s pretty simple. The object and design of the Book of Mormon is to teach us about Christ. The whole book points us to and focuses on Jesus Christ and His Atonement. Once we gain that knowledge, what are we going to do with it? Change for the better to align ourselves with Christ?
- How does the Book of Mormon bring me closer to Jesus?
- What have I learned about the Atonement of Christ by reading the Book of Mormon?
- How important is the Book of Mormon in my life? How do I show its importance?
- What do I do with the knowledge I gain from reading the book?
- When was the last time I shared my testimony of the Book of Mormon?
- What peace did I gain from my reading today?
- How can I share my testimony in my unique way today?
- What is the most valuable teaching I have learned from reading the book?
- When did I gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon?
- How do I show my respect for the book and its teachings?
A Living Witness of the Living Christ by Bishop Gérald Caussé
The Power of the Book of Mormon in Conversion by Elder Benjamin M. Z. Tai