1. The wind is breathtaking. Seriously. Wear a scarf.
2. Don’t have to worry about all those pesky seasons.
3. It’s practically, nearly, almost in the middle of the United States.
4. Slow tongues, quick minds.
5. Hones your driving skills. Try driving when it’s snowing. Sideways.
6. Lots of outdoor recreation (unless you are allergic to anything green. Or once green. Or animals. Or dirt.)
7. Never a dull moment (unless you don’t have cable)
8. Lots of “quiet” time (perfect for hearing those “other” voices)
9. The smell of sagebrush after it rains (before it makes you sneeze)
10. Pretty darn easy to draw a map of it.
Originally posted April 12, 2011
© 2011 ck’s days