Okay, once upon a time, long, long ago, I was tagged. I never liked the game tag because I was what you would call an “easy target.” And the game would eventually end when I gave up trying to catch anyone else.
But this game of tag is a bit better. It just requires a lot of…work…which I’m not a fan of.
So, I mentioned tadams4u in one of my blogs and she promptly repaid me with a tag. And now, I must pass the good fortune on. I feel like I should explain more but I’ve been sick since Monday and my brain is now mush.
The rules are:
- you must post the rules (I had to check and make sure there isn’t an expiration date. I didn’t see one. Whew!)
- answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post (thanks)
- create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged (ha! Good luck with that)
- tag eleven people with a link to your post (I’m glad it’s an odd number. I like to choose odd numbers too so that they don’t feel bad not being popular numbers)
- let them know you tagged them (oh, this might take some time)
- No tag-backs (k, I just added that one but I’m allowing it)
First, my questions:
- Who is the one person you can 100% guarantee will make you laugh when you need it? I have a few people I keep in my inner-circle to help me laugh. My brother and sister-in-law could be a comedic duo. Seriously.
- What is something that your friends and family laugh at that you do? Well, I seem to be a never-ending supply of dorkisms but one thing that used to be guaranteed for a laugh (for others) is my pronunciation of the word crayon. It used to come out more along the lines of crown. I still refer to them as coloring utensils to this day.
- Pajamas in public – are you for them or against them? Depends on the public. Stores – no. Parks – maybe. Concerts – c’mon!
- Blackberry, Android, iPhone or some cheap little phone that does nothing but let you talk and maybe text on it? Um, yeah. So, I have this phone called a Voyager. Never heard of it? I got it right before the Smart phone fad. I’m holding out until I get a better job to upgrade. The sad thing is, my brother went from a flip phone to a smart phone and is now more tech savvy than me. Trust me, that’s sad. And more than a little embarrassing.
- What is the one thing if someone took away from you that you would throw a 2 year old temper tantrum on the floor crying fit over? Oh boy, this is a tough one. Because I never know when that ugly tantrum will creep out. I could lie and say my library-like supply of well-stocked books just to make me sound pretentious. But the truth is, take the books leave the tv alone.
- When was the last time you had a giggling fit? And do you remember why? It’s been awhile since I’ve had one of those fits that you start giggling and just can’t stop. I think about due for one.
- Have you ever worn socks with little toes in them? Heck no!! Why on earth would I do that?! I don’t even like socks to begin with.
- Do you have any animals? If so, what species are they and why did you name them what you did? I’m not an animal person. I don’t like to share that because all the animal lovers out there translate that to: cold hearted, evil person. I’m not. I just don’t like animals. And I’m allergic. They stir up my asthma so…I kinda prefer to breathe.
- Have you ever accidentally / on purpose / will never admit it – tripped your kid? Don’t have any so…I’m not going to answer this in case any mama bears are reading. I don’t want to incriminate myself.
- If your high school would have seen how you turned out, what would they have put in your year book? What title would you have? I try to block out my high school years so I can’t answer this one. Except the title might be “Figures.”
- Would you have preferred serious questions or goofy ones like these? (even though your vote is too late) I probably would have skipped serious questions. I can’t even buy serious birthday cards because I get bored reading them.
And now, your questions.
- Favorite way to spend an evening?
- If you were a tv character, which one would you be?
- Have you ever used the phrase, “This reminds me of an episode of Friends” and if so, which episode and why?
- What is your secret guilty pleasure that you’re willing to divulge via your blog?
- If you could be doing anything right now (other than reading this awesome blog) what would it be?
- What’s your hidden talent?
- Are you planning on seeing Titanic 3D? Why or why not? Who is going with you?
- Which country song best describes your life right now (or any song for you country-haters)
- Do you watch award shows? Which ones? Have you ever practiced an acceptance speech justincase?
- How often do you workout? Everydarnday A couple of times a week is sufficient Once a week is plenty Monthly What do you mean, workout?
- How long do you think it will take you to turn this around and send it? FYI: I think I have the record at just over two weeks.
The lucky recipients:
Let’s see, I think that’s it. And…you’re welcome! 🙂