Last month, my sister NJ challenged me on Facebook to do one of those “… a day” posts. You know, when you are supposed to post something daily regarding a certain theme. For this one, my task was to list three things a day I’m grateful for. Even though I tend to be on FB daily (shhh), I don’t like having to come up with something theme related every day. So, I did it in one big chunk. And since it fit with this week’s theme and since I have nothing else ready for today, I’m sharing it here with you also. Like the idea and want to do your own list? Go right ahead.
My grateful list:
21. This planet is pretty cool. I would not want to live on a barren planet like Mars. Plus, it would be pretty hard to breathe there. Yay earth!
20. Facebook – because without this social media site I wouldn’t be taking the time to make this cumbersome list.
19. Good music I can listen and dance to when my car radio works.
18. Tinted windows in the car so that I can jam out to said music.
17. People who smile warmly and say hi to me.
16. People who forgive me when I do or say something stupid (daily).
15. I was born to goodly parents. Can’t beat that, really.
14. I have some pretty decent siblings and sibling-in-law who kinda like me. I think.
13. I have the privilege of having a favorite nephew.
12. My four nieces are my good friends.
11. My great- nephews and niece are pretty cute.
10. I have wonderful friends who kinda enjoy my company. I assume.
9. I receive a monthly paycheck.
8. I have a roof over my head.
7. I have food on the table and snacks to munch on.
6. I live in Wyoming.
5. I am free to act and not be acted upon.
4. I can read, write, and do arith…I can read and write.
3. I have a testimony of the gospel that I worked for.
2. I have received the gift of the Holy Ghost – and among other things it has comforted my grief.
1. I have felt the power of the Atonement in my life and know where to find peace.
Oh, I could keep going…