Again, for those in the cheap seats, UNITY is the goal. Married couples are on the same team working for the same purpose. One spouse is not a coach or general manager but a team member. While members of a team may perform different functions, all are important to contributing to a winning team.
It sounds fairly simple but there has been a lot of confusion on this subject. This has led to team members trying to play all positions and competing with fellow members. That is not a formula for a winning team. In fact, that will produce the opposite effect.
- What does unity look like?
- Why is unity important in your family?
- How can single sisters feel the benefits of priesthood power?
- What has helped you understand the priesthood power in your life?
- How do you and your spouse stay united?
- What advice would you give to the nearly or recently married?
- What three things have helped your marriage goals?
United in Accomplishing God’s Work by Jean B. Bingham