When you think of miracles, what do you think of?
Moses parting the Red Sea?
A newborn baby?
A personal miracle of your own?
We live in a day of miracles and all miracles point to the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ and His Atonement and resurrection. One of those miracles is the Book of Mormon. How it was written, preserved, discovered, translated, and made available to everyone falls under the definition of a miracle.
- Why do you read the Book of Mormon?
- What do you gain from studying the Book of Mormon?
- How can you share your testimony of the book?
- What passages do you read to find peace?
- How has Mosiah 3 changed your life?
The Book of Mormon is a powerful book that testifies of God, the Eternal Father, and His Son Jesus Christ. But the power relies on it being read and utilized. This is a good time to share testimony of the book and its influence in your life.
The Coming Forth of the Book of Mormon by Elder Ulisses Soares